Rancilio Silvia Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine w/PID Controller Installed (Limited Edition Black) by Rancilio at Things I Make In My Kitchen. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Sturdy stainless-steel casing, brass components throughout and an upgraded commercial-grade steam wand make the Rancilio Silvia Version 3 one of the
Product Description & Reviews
Sturdy stainless-steel casing, brass components throughout and an upgraded commercial-grade steam wand make the Rancilio Silvia Version 3 one of the most popular machines on the market. Simple, reliable and powerful, the Silvia espresso machine produces excellent espresso and silky microfoam milk for your lattes and cappuccinos. This version comes with an installed PID controller for greater consistency. Installed by our own Seattle Coffee Gear tech department before the Rancilio Silvia is sent to you, the PID enables you to control the temperature variance on this machine by as little as one degree.
Features & Highlights
- Add even more consistency to your Rancilio Silvia with the addition of a PID controller. Installed by our own Seattle Coffee Gear tech department before the machine goes out, these units enable you to control the temperature variance on this machine by as little as one degree.
- Steaming/Hot Water: Featuring a commercial grade chrome-plated steam wand, the Rancilio Silvia quickly delivers plenty of steam for milk frothing and hot boiling water for your Americano or a cup of tea.
- Brew Group: Inspired by Rancilio's professional espresso machines, this chrome-plated brass group ensures even heat and water distribution, resulting in highly consistent espresso extraction.
- Pressure Release System: The commercial-grade pressure relief system utilizes a 3-way solenoid valve which makes for easier cleanup - either by reducing splatter from an inadvertently removed portafilter or by reducing post-brew drip, effecting a dried out coffee ground "puck."
- 67 oz. Water Tank: The water reservoir is removable, making for easy regular care. You can fill it while operating or by taking it out and filling it from the sink.
Semi-Automatic Espresso Machines
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Rancilio, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: RI9380/46, ean: 0075020080950,
The Gaggia classic Pro improves on one of the best entry-level semi-automatic espresso machines available. The commercial steam wand lets you Texture milk for a velvety microfoam, perfect for making Latte art like you might find at a coffee house. Th...
e.s.e. pod system with independent cappuccino frother Chrome 120 Volts 60 hz 1400 W 2 pumps and 2 boilers 17/5 bar Water Resevoir: 1 qt, 20 espresso cups The double boiler pump-driven espresso/cappuccino machine for pod use (E.S.E - Easy Serving Espr...
mpn: EN 560.S, ean: 8004399332645,
The creamiest latte is now just the push of a button away. Six buttons allow you to enjoy six different beverage options in seconds with a single touch: creamy latte, latte macchiato, cappuccino, warm milk, espresso and lungo/coffee. Fill up short or...