Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, 2200-Watt 120-Volts Smart Touch Sensor Countertop Induction Range Cooker, Stainless Steel Cookware with Temperature Control
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 21% on the Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, 2200-Watt 120-Volts Smart Touch Sensor Countertop Induction Range Cooker, Stainless Steel Cookware with Temperature Control by Wiland at Things I Make In My Kitchen. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Why do you choose Wiland induction cooktop ? Pots Selection:The material of the electric ceramic cooker is not limited. Suitable for heat-resistant
Product Description & Reviews
Why do you choose Wiland induction cooktop ?
Pots Selection:The material of the electric ceramic cooker is not limited. Suitable for heat-resistant appliances such as iron, aluminum, ceramics, casseroles, and heat-resistant glass.
Our electric ceramic stoves use lightwave heat transfer, so the choice of using the right pot can heat transfer more efficient.
We recommend selecting a flat bottom and a non-reflective pot as shown in the figure below.
Best effect 7.08-10.24inch flat bottom and dark surface
Use and characteristics
We are specialized in infrared induction cooker, new product for
kitchen use of family cooking needed.
Mainly characteristics as following:
High-tech, infrared heating: with using infrared light heat transfer,
without any electromagnetic radiation.
Available for heating function.
Environmental protection, it doesn't have burning phenomenon, as well as without any bright fire and Carbon monoxide.
Multiple security function to ensure the safety.
Using microcomputer control.
Automatic adjustment of the fire temperature easy to operation.
Introduce advanced Hardness Micro plate. Easy to clean and durable. Safety device.
Furnace overheat protection : when the furnace temperature reach 650℃，stop heating
Inside machine overheat protection: when the inside machine is get to 100℃， stop heating.
Over voltage protection: when the voltage higher than 180V, and it will be stop heating.
Low voltage protection: when the voltage less than 70V,protection for stop heating.
Fault Code: E2:The input voltage is too high or the circuit is faulty. About 160V-170V. E4: Thermonuclear disconnect circuit, circuit board short circuit, that is circuit failure. E5:Radiator thermistor short circuit , and the fan doesn't work inside temperature over high it about 90℃. Circuit failure.E6 Radiator thermistor
Features & Highlights
- 【Max Power 2200 Watts】Meet your all of various cooking needs. The single ring is 11 power levels, each level is 100W addition and subtraction, the minimum power is 100W, the maximum power is 1100W; the double ring is 22 power levels, each level is 100W addition and subtraction, the minimum power is 100W, the maximum power 2200W.
- 【5 Safety System Designs】High voltage and low voltage protection: 1. Stop heating when the voltage is higher than 275V 2. Stop heating when the high voltage is lower than 140V. 3. Stop heating when the furnace surface temperature reaches 650 degrees. 4. The temperature inside the machine is higher than 100 degrees to stop heating. 5. Circuit fault protection. Let you use it with confidence.
- 【High-tech Heating Technology】Far-infrared heating, using far-infrared light wave heat transfer, no electromagnetic radiation, and has the effect of heating. Microcomputer control, automatic adjustment of fire temperature, easy to operate.
- 【Note】Please read the product manual carefully before use. If you have any problems with the operation, please contact us. The "rule of thumb" to determine if your cookware is induction ready is; if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process; 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- 【Wide Range of Pot Materials and Large Diameter Pot Selection】 Such as iron, aluminum, copper, ceramics, casseroles, and heat-resistant glass are suitable. Meet different forms of cooking such as steaming, boiling, frying, roasting, and hot pot. SKILLETS / POTS with a diameter of 7 to 10.24 inches (18-26 cm). If the cookware is larger than the circular placement guide, the area outside the guide will stop working due to the inconsistent heating mode. If there is no compatible cookware or no coo
13.62 x 3.82 x 17.05 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Wiland, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Indispensable assistant in your kitchenTechwood portable cooktop provides cooking flexibility to your kitchen.It is extremely suitable for the moment that when you need an extra burner or microwave, or as a substitute kitchen stove to entertain a lar...
Note: *When E1 display, please put the suitable pan on the induction cooktop. Please put the pan on it before turn on the induction cooktop. It will display E1 if there is no pan or no right pan. *Please refer the User Manual before use *The temperat...
mpn: ., ean: 0700961593664,
Our portable Electric Infrared Ceramic hot plate allows you to cook anywhere with a 120V electricity supply, such as dorms, offices, campsites, boats, RV/caravans, holiday homes, or in the busy kitchen. - Scratch resistant single infrared ceramic bu...
mpn: IS-802, ean: 0042796008020,
110V, 600 Watt. Round edges for safer use - no sharp corners to rip your foils or hurt your hands. Efficient ceramic elements that provide even heat so that everything on the plate gets heated and warmed. High-quality enamel coating will not scratch ...